Every moment of life is worth a celebration. If you have not celebrated life and its precious moments, it is time to do so...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bat Bitten



Christopher Nolan has done it once again. I went and saw batman Friday and I have been bitten by the bat (again.) Nolan is so good with every detail in his films, and although Inception is my favorite of his I think this one tops the list. Not to mention these fine people who make it so good...


"But I learned that there's a certain character that can be built from embarrassing yourself endlessly. If you can sit happy with embarrassment, there's not much else that can really get to ya." :)joseph gordon-levittMorgan Freeman

Three of my favorite people




I was skeptical at first, but Anne Hathaway pulled Cat Woman off very well. This is going to be her big year.



1 comment: