You Know You're in College When...
- Quarters are like gold.
- Parking is impossible.
- Every other student is Asian.
- Mondays in the library smell like hangovers and coffee.
- You know many different ways to cook ramen noodles or macaroni and cheese.
- Your backpack is giving you scoliosis.
- Instead of falling asleep in class, you stay in bed.
- You check Facebook more than once a day.
- You think it’s the weekend on a Wednesday and you don’t know what month it is.
- Walks down hallways mean awkward eye contact.
- You'll wait ten minutes for the elevator to avoid the stairs.
- A canceled class is almost as exciting as Christmas.
- Taking a nap in the library is perfectly acceptable.
- Your professors speak English… as a second language.
- Your teachers swear in class and no one cares.
- You never get ready.
- There’s always a “question kid” in at least one of your classes, and you really wish someone would just tell him/her to shut up
- You never realized so many people are smarter then you.
- You never realized so many people are dumber then you.
- You open canned food and eat it… out of the can.
hahahahaha i miss you.
ReplyDeletethis sounds like college.
i like the hang over part haha.
haha Katie you need to come visit!
ReplyDeleteAnd guess how proud you should be- I have not eaten Ramen or Mac and Cheese once since moving out- impressive right?
Anyways, come visit. I miss your face
I miss both of you. Hailey I hope you are liking Snow it seems like such a fun place. Shelbie I am so proud, I love and live off cup of noodles, but thats mostly because I'm the laziest person in the world and 3 minutes in the microwave is perfect for me.
ReplyDelete