Well last weekend I did something brave. I went out of my comfort zone and sang in front a large group of judges at a audition for a musical. If anyone knows me, they know that this is a big fear of mine. I absolutely hate singing in front of others and become extremely nervous when I do. This being the exact reasons I became a dancer and not a singer. With my ten seconds of courage I tried my best and got through the song without freaking out. I must not of sung too horrible because the kind judges so willing cast me in the production. Everyone come see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang February 15th through April 13th at Hale Centre Theatre in West Valley. The show will be good and you can come make fun of me. Heres to being brave and trying something new.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Courage
Well last weekend I did something brave. I went out of my comfort zone and sang in front a large group of judges at a audition for a musical. If anyone knows me, they know that this is a big fear of mine. I absolutely hate singing in front of others and become extremely nervous when I do. This being the exact reasons I became a dancer and not a singer. With my ten seconds of courage I tried my best and got through the song without freaking out. I must not of sung too horrible because the kind judges so willing cast me in the production. Everyone come see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang February 15th through April 13th at Hale Centre Theatre in West Valley. The show will be good and you can come make fun of me. Heres to being brave and trying something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am totally coming! I LOVE Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. My family always laughed at me because I wanted to watch it all the time, and I still love it. And it is lovely that you had so much courage!
ReplyDeleteKatie love, that is awesome! I am super impressed!
ReplyDelete